MICHAEL HALL, M.D.
Shoulder, Elbow, Hand & Wrist
Dr. Hall is double boarded with an added Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in hand surgery and is one of the few orthopedic surgeons in Kansas City who is a member of the American Surgical Society of the Hand. He has treated patients in the Kansas City area for over 18 years, is named a Top 10 Missouri Orthopedic Surgeon Specialist and is one of Kansas City’s “Super Doctors” for 2015 & 2016. Patient Choice Award winner 2011, 2012 & 2013 and a Health Grades recognized doctor.
Call To Schedule An Appointment With Dr. Hall Today! – 816.942.8200
Orthopedic Surgery – General Orthopedics -Shoulder, Elbow, Hand
Medical Education & Training
- Medical School: Chicago Medical School
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery – University of Pennsylvania
- Certified in Hand Surgery
- Member, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member, Society of Surgery of the Hand
Monday – Thursday
Insurance & Referrals
Most Insurance accepted. Please call to inquire.
Patients should be referred by their primary care physician.
Those seen in the emergency room and referred to Orthopedics should bring their x-ray films to their appointment.