Foot & Ankle
Any time we stand up, walk or participate in nearly any sport we use our feet and ankles. We even need properly functioning feet and ankles to drive safely. You may not realize how much the health of your feet and ankles are – until you’re in pain. As you might imagine or be experiencing, a foot or ankle injury can be very debilitating to everyday life.
Here at Encompass Orthopedics we treat a variety of foot and ankle injuries and conditions, including those related to trauma, fractures, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, sports injuries, infections and bunions.
Learn more about common foot and ankle related injuries from the AAOS
- Trauma – Ankle and Foot Fractures
- Sports Injuries – Overuse, Tendinitis
- Sprains & Strains
- Ankle & Foot Deformities – Flat Feet, Bunions
- Heel – Plantar Fasciitis and Bone Spurs
- Tendons – Achilles, Tears & Ruptures
- Toes – Deformity, Ingrown Toenail
- Diabetic Care & Prevention
- Wound Care
- Pediatric Foot & Ankle
- Hammer Toe
Dr. Rizzi, our physician specializing in feet & ankles, will help to identify problems in your feet and ankles, and work with you on preventing new or further injuries.